www.ets2-garage Index du Forum

www.ets2-garage Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Balloon Twister Beginner Course 2 Not Your Usual Balloon

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.ets2-garage Index du Forum -> Espace convivialité -> Vos suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 falshan
 Membres

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 17:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Balloon Twister Beginner Course 2 Not Your Usual Balloon Répondre en citant

Bursting with not 5, not 6, not 10, not 20 but 7 awesome balloon designs for you! Professional tips for starting and progressing into the balloon twisting world, or learn some impressive basic designs just for fun. Perfect if you're bored and fancy listening to me rambling on and on with no real point, who doesn't have days like that? Disclaimer - wasted time reading this book cannot be returned without sale of soul. And yours is no good to me, I mean, come on. You've already wasted a good few seconds reading this, and you still haven't given up and gone elsewhere. I take it all back, you are my kind of person. You don't just want this book you NEED this book. Invite me into your life.....go on.....you won't regret it. Probably.

Details:
price: $8.00
bound: 44 pages
publisher: Independently published (March 15, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1520836376, 978-1520836379,
weight: 4.2 ounces (
filesize:

Balloon Twister - Beginner Course #2: Not your usual balloon modelling book. (Balloon Twisters) Fairy Lily Lou
Balloon Twister - Beginner Course #2: Not your usual balloon modelling book. (Balloon Twisters) kindle download free

48a4f088c3

Teachers Journal With 50 Quotes: Thank You Appreciation Gift | Journal, Exercise Book, Jotter, Notebook, Planner, Composition Book, Memory Book to ... Quotes & Lined Pages | Medium 6”x9&rdquSECRET DAUGHTER: A Pathology of Intended Consequences (Special Projects Series) Jean Ovide BourdeauRebel's Identity # 1 (prima parte) (Italian Edition)My+life+as+George+Washington%27s+1st+military+ranked+emperorThe Annual Register, or a View of the History, Politics, and Literature for the Year 1779 (Classic Reprint)Italafragmente der Paulinischen Briefe: Nebst Bruchstücken Einer Vorhieronymianischen Übersetzung des Ersten Iohannesbriefes aus Pergamentblättern der ... und Kritisch Beleuchtet (GermaPhoto-Optics Technician Log (Logbook, Journal - 124 pages, 6 x 9 inches): Photo-Optics Technician Logbook (Red Cover, Medium) (Unique Logbook/Record Books)Home Medicine Bible For Your Irish Terrier: The Alternative Health Guide to Keep Your Dog Happy, Healthy and SafeThe Life of Eliza Baylies Wheaton: A Chapter in the History of the Higher Education of WomenA Companion for the Altar: Consisting of a Short Explanation of the Lord's Supper, and Meditations and Prayers, Proper to be Used Before, and During, ... Presrcibed by the Protestant Episcopal Church

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 17:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.ets2-garage Index du Forum -> Espace convivialité -> Vos suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange